Funerals and Covid-19
We are committed to doing our part during the Covid-19 pandemic.
We are always dedicated to assisting our friends and neighbors during
your hardest time...the loss of a loved one; however, we are also
committed to the safety, health, and well being of each of you also, now
more than ever.
In an effort to help safeguard our communities and staff, we are
implementing the following procedures until further notice:
1. Public and evening visitations and/or services are temporarily
2. Private family viewings of 10 or less will be allowed. There will be
no exception made on the number allowed to be present. Final decisions
will be made by our staff in accordance with guidelines and
recommendations at that time.
3. We are currently allowing private family only services in our chapel
and/or graveside services with no more than 10 family members present.
All services will be live streamed via our Facebook page.
4. During this time, to reduce indirect contact, we will not have chairs
present at the graveside. These will be standing services to allow for
proper social distancing.
5. We are recommending that as much information as possible be given via
telephone or by video conferencing. We are limiting face to face
meetings and arrangement conferences to no more than 5 people total.
Families who choose to meet in person should keep this in mind as no
more than 5 will be allowed to be present.
6. We ask if you are ill, have a fever, cough, or flu like symptoms,
please stay home.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause; however, it’s a
necessary measure for us during the COVID-19 crisis, and we plan to do
our part as new guidelines and recommendations are released.
We remind you that the immune response is often decreased during times
of stress, and to maintain proper distance and practice good hand
Thank you for your understanding as we all navigate this time together.